Don’t Let A Good Program Go To Waste!
Most classes require a minimum enrollment to operate. Insufficient enrollment two business days before the first class meeting is cause for cancellation. Once canceled, most classes are not offered until the next season. In cases of a canceled class, registrants will be notified and the full fee will be refunded. To avoid canceled classes please register early.
“Walk-In” registration is available for all programs from 8 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday. After hours, a drop box for program registration is available next to the program desk at the Harward Recreation Center.
Many of our programs have online registration available. Browse a program and pay with a credit card here. Waiver verification is completed electronically.
Program Refund Policy
For programs and classes refunds may be processed if written requests are submitted to the Program Desk prior to the second class. Coupons providing credit for enrollment in a future program will be distributed upon the written request. If the customer’s preference is to receive a cash refund a money order will be mailed to the participant within 14 days.
- Refund requests made after the second class meeting may be subject to a partial refund upon a written request.
- Failure to attend a program or forgetting to attend a class will not warrant reason for a refund.
- Due to limited space, no refunds or credits will be given for swimming lessons without a four-business day written notice before the first class date.
- No refunds will be given for trips or tours. League fees and player fees will not be refunded.
All programs and classes are supervised and directed by individuals meeting the qualifications set by the City of Nampa. Information bulletins, flyers, pamphlets, and program or class fee schedules are not to be considered as binding contracts between the City of Nampa and the participants. The City and its divisions reserve the right, without advance notice to:
- Withdraw or cancel classes and programs
- Change fee schedule
- Change rules and regulations governing any program
Program Registration Procedures
Registration for many of our programs must be made in advance and require a signed waiver. If the participant is under the age of 18 a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian is required.