We invite you to experience and enjoy the City of Nampa’s growing pathway system. The City offers miles of existing pathways and has developed the bicycles’ pedestrian master plan which plans for more pathways in the future. Nampa citizens and visitors will enjoy running, walking, in-line skating, or bicycling on the Nampa Pathway System.
Users should be aware that some of our pathways have undeveloped areas. Pick up the complete City of Nampa parks and pathways map at:
Nampa Parks and Recreation Department
131 Constitution Way
Nampa, ID 83686
You can also call the Department at 208-468-5858.
Download our Nampa Parks and Pathways map here.
As our city pathways experience more use, it is essential that pathway etiquette be followed. Ensure a positive and safe experience for all pathway users by being polite and following the pathway etiquette guidelines:
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Be courteous and respect the rights of adjacent property owners.
- Bicycles should yield to walkers and runners.
- Clean up after pets.
- The flow of traffic on the pathway is similar to road traffic. Always ride or walk on the right side of the pathway and warn others of your approach as you pass on the left.
- Keep pathways clean and put litter in its place.
- No motorized vehicles allowed except for maintenance and public safety vehicles.
- Obey all signs.
- Ride or walk single file when traffic is coming from the opposite direction or when someone verbally signals they would like to pass.