Orah Brandt Park Splash Pad
The Splash Pad opened to the public at the end of July 2022. To get the Splash Pad opened quickly, we ask the users to be patient as we care for the park. The grass near the splash pad is newly planted and must be watered several times throughout the day. Please be prepared and understand that the sprinklers may come on without notice. Once the grass is established, we will only need to water at night. Thank you for your patience.
Orah Brandt Park
7999 Cherry Lane, Nampa, ID 83687
Hours of Operation
(Hours may be adjusted in relationship to daylight Hours)
Splash Pad Rules
- The Splash Pad is an unsupervised park amenity. Play at your own risk.
- No child shall be left unattended by an adult at the Splash Pad that is under (10) ten years old.
- Swim diapers are required for all children that are not toilet trained.
- Food or drinks are not permitted in the splash concrete area.
- Glass is prohibited to be in the Splash Pad area.
- Bicycles, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles are not allowed in the Splash Pad area. Wheelchairs and other devices are allowed for handicap access.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the Splash Pad.
- No pets or animals are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Splash Pad should be vacated during time of inclement weather or lightning.
- Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, or other operational concerns.
- Be courteous to others and share the space.
- Please do not climb or hang on equipment.
For maintenance concerns call 208-468-5890
For other information call 208-468-5858